亞馬孫 Data Center Manager Intern
職位性質：Full time / part time
****: Beijing, China
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Data Center Manager Intern to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
We are currently expanding our infrastructure management team and are looking for college students with high-potential to obtain more experience in people management, strong technical understanding and vision to take AWS Data Center Operations to the next level. A successful candidate will have experience creating/devising strategies, mentoring people in all levels, sponsoring projects and proposing technical solutions.
Amazon has multiple Data Center Manager Intern openings and are looking for candidates that will be graduating between December 2020-June 2021 in a relevant Technical Field.
· Manage a data center on the day or night shift.
· Coordinate change management resources.
· Guide, train and educate data staff on the best practices related to all service owner issues.
· Manage and deliver mid-size projects.
· Recommend, document, and oversee policies and procedures to meet industry best practices and to meet required SLAs.
· Manage a diverse team of data technicians with varying skills.
· Recruit and train data technicians to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
· Write and deliver performance reviews for staff.
· Currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree with an expected conferral date between December 2020-June 2021 in a relevant Technical Field
· Meet the physical requirements with reasonable accommodations
· Have and maintain a GPA above a 3.0.
· 1+ years relevant IT experience.
· 1+ years of technical writing experience.
· In the process of obtaining a PMP Certification.
· 1+ years of experience working in a Data Center.
· 1+ years of experience reading and reviewing technical documents.
· 1 + years of experience as an Intern in a corporate environment.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative **** Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age